Made 4 Math Monday #6

It's the last Made 4 Math Monday of the summer!

 
I'm planning and hoping to keep up with this once school starts...we shall see!  This week's is a simple foldable about the types of slope.
I plan on having students draw a picture of each type of slope onto a small piece of graph paper.  They will glue the correct picture under each flap.  They will also find the actual slope of each line.  You can get this foldable at either of my stores: TpT or TN.

Hope you are all having a great Labor Day!

Comments

  1. I like it! I like that you are having the students draw out the graphs themselves. I bet it's interesting seeing all of their different graphs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it will be better to have the students draw their own graphs too. We'll see how it goes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts